Gluten Free Cinnamon Blackberry Cheesecake
Creamy, light and fluffy - this is the perfect decadent dessert for a hot summers day.
You will need:
- 200g Summer Hill Pantry Cinnamon Cake Mix
- 90g melted butter
- 3 tsp gelatin melted in 1 1/2 tbs boiling water
- 500g cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Low GI raw sugar processed to fine powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 300mL pure cream, whipped
- 20g Summer Hill Pantry Blackberry Crunch
20cm springform pan, lightly greased
For the base: Preheat oven to 160C. Mix the melted butter and cinnamon cake mix to form a crumb. Press into the base of your tin and bake for 10 - 12 minutes. Allow to cool.
For the filling: Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until light an fluffy. Add gelatin mix and stir to combine. Finally fold in whipped cream and half of the blackberries.
Pour over prepared base and refrigerate until set (allow at least 6 hours).
Top with remaining blackberries to serve.